$9.99 Flat Rate Shipping
1000's of Items in Stock
30 Day Returns
There's nearly nothing the Feniex 4200 Controller can't do. The feature list below is nearly endless. With this much versatility, and the attractive price tag, the 4200 is a "no-brainer". Plus it's American Made! With 26 programmable inputs there's no reason to ever have to worry about running out. If there's ever a "one solution controller", this is definitely it.
We use this on our demo car at trade shows. Using the optional Bluetooth, and an iPad, we can walk around the vehicle and control the lights as we're showing them off. The Bluetooth has great reach, and works flawlessly if we're next to the car, or on the other side of the booth.
Let's not forget how easy it is to use. The free programming software is simple to understand, and easy to use. On the controller, the 4200 has soft buttons, which are green when off, and red when on. And the brightness can be adjusted, for night time visibility.
- All in one controller
- Includes U-shaped aluminum bracket
- 18, back-lit, push-feel buttons
- Ability to program buttons as: On/Off, Momentary, Timer
- 3 position slide switch
- Integrated traffic controller with 8 outputs
- USB port provides easy access for programming
- Includes 50 standard function labels per button
- Includes 15 ft of RJ-45 cable to link controller to power supply
- Dimensions of power supply: 6" L x 4" W x 1.5" H
- Dimensions of controller: 6.8" L x 3.5" W x 1.3" H
- Integrated wigwag
- 26 programmable 10 amp outputs
- Programmable Ignition activation
- Programmable Night mode activation
- Programmable Day mode activation
- 5 programmable inputs
- Computer programmable
- Free software downloads
- Bluetooth option available for both android and apple
- Green backlit LEDs for night time use
- Red LEDs for activation
- Legend sheet included
- U-shaped bracket included
- Face plate available with Havis, Jotto and Troy
- Universal compatibility
The Feniex Fusion 49" Exterior Light Bar Single Color is big, bright, and fully customizable! With this LED light bar, you are sure to be seen. This lightbar uses Feniex Fusion light modules which are available in a variety of colors and a choice between 40° and 180° optics. This lightbar also is available in a variety of vehicle specific mounts in order to get the best fit possible.
- 360° unobstructed lighting
- Available in single color or dual color
- 48 flash patterns for dual color
- 16 flash patterns for single color
- Available Colors: R, B, A, W, G, RW, BW, AW, AR, AB, RB
- Modern slim line design
- Data link compatible
- This product is custom built to your specifications and is not returnable
- Input voltage 12VDC
- Current Draw: 15A
- Single Color: 156 high power 4 Watt Cree LED’s
- Dual Color: 312 high power 4 Watt Cree LED’s
- Cable Harness length: 15 Feet
- Made in the USA
- 1-2 week manufacturer build time
View list below for vehicle specific mount part number
|2500 Heavy Duty||2014-2018||FN-5016|
|Silverado / Sierra||2014-2018||FN-5316|
|Ram 1500, 2500 & 3500||2012-2018||FN-5316|
|F250, F350, F450||1999-2016||FN-5316|
3 programmable modes: this means you can have 3 separate modes each with their own pattern and function. On dual color bar each mode can flash a different color
Dimming: Perfect for night time use, you can dim your lightbar to 20% brightness to reduce glare on other drivers.
Front and Rear Cutoff: This option allows you to cut off the front or rear of the bar. This is great for joint response so you do not blind other vehicles.
Cruise Mode: Growing in popularity this mode allows you to active the corners only so that civilians can identity your vehicle
Takedown: This white module is perfect for front scene lighting
Work light: This module is just like a takedown but for the rear of the bar. There is a limit of 4 work lights per bar
Alley lights: These lights are just like takedown and work lights but for the sides of the bar. Excellent for identifying house numbers are night.
Flood Mode for dual color: This mode is only available with dual color bars with white in the module (ie: Blue/White). This allows the front, rear or both sides of the bar to illuminate white for extra scene lighting.
Optional Stop-Tail-Turn: This option is most popular for DOT and tow trucks to provide an extra S/T/T module
Feniex 4200 (Datalink): Demo 03:30
The Feniex 4200 Controller is the perfect all-in-one solution allowing you to control lights, sirens, gun locks and more! Get yours: http://ublz.co/2hcPSC2 Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125.