The Feniex 4200 Controller is one of the most versatile controllers on the market. Featuring 20 programmable outputs, universal compatibility, and easy programming software that makes controlling your lights and sirens a breeze. The Feniex 4200 Controller features 18 backlit buttons, slide activation for group selection, and integrated traffic controller making the 4200 one of the most versatile controllers.
What's in the Box:
- (1) 4200 Controller
- (1) 4200 Relay
- (1) USB Cable
- (2) RJ45 Cables
- (1) U-Shaped Bracket
- Label Stickers
- All in one controller with universal compatibility
- 18, back-lit, push-feel buttons with the ability to program buttons as on/off, momentary, and timer
- Three position slide switch for light group activation
- Integrated traffic controller with eight outputs and integrated wigwag
- USB port provides easy access for programming with the included software
- Includes 50 standard function labels per button
- Includes 15 ft of RJ-45 cable to link controller to the relay
- Relay Dimensions: 6" L x 4" W x 1.5" H
- Keypad Controller Dimensions: 6.8" L x 3.5" W x 1.3" H
- 20 programmable 10 amp outputs
- Programmable ignition activation, day mode, and night mode
- Eight programmable inputs
- Bluetooth option available for both Android and Apple
- SAE J1849 certified
Is the Feniex 4200 Controller compatible with my lights that are another brand?
Yes, the 4200 is compatible with almost every light and siren brand.
Does the 4200 Controller come with labeling stickers?
Yes, the controller comes with labeling stickers for all of the buttons on the keypad.
Is there an easy way to turn on all of my lights or a group of lights with the 4200 Controller?
Yes, with the three position slide switch, you can program a group of lights or all of your lights for each position.
Feniex 4200 (Datalink) Controller: Demo
The Feniex 4200 Controller is the perfect all-in-one solution ...
How to Program the Feniex 4200 Datalink Controller
There's nearly nothing the Feniex 4200 Controller can't do. T...
How to Wire the Feniex Fusion GPL Light Bar and Use Datalink
This video explains how to wire your Feniex Fusion GPL Light B...
Feniex 4200: Promo Video
Shop for the Feniex 4200 and more at http://ublz.co/2hcPSC2 V...
This is an amazing product. So many great features and so easy to use.
Cant believe it is so affordable. Pair with Bluetooth adaptor for optimum control. Setting it up is a breeze with the APP. Cant recommend this controller enough
This controller is by far the best for the price as it is able to compete against the Big names like whelen and code 3 for not even close to their expense of a product, including the almost unlimited programming abilities for button configurations.
this by far is one of the best products out there my son did a great job setting this up and it works fine there are still a lot of buttons not used but who knows could be more coming
You can have this thing do just about anything you could imagine. Just know how to do wiring, run a computer program and you're in business.