Feniex 4200 Controller
There's nearly nothing the Feniex 4200 Controller can't do. The feature list below is nearly endless. With this much versatility, and the attractive price tag, the 4200 is a "no-brainer". Plus it's American Made! With 26 programmable inputs there's no reason to ever have to worry about running out. If there's ever a "one solution controller", this is definitely it.
We use this on our demo car at trade shows. Using the optional Bluetooth, and an iPad, we can walk around the vehicle and control the lights as we're showing them off. The Bluetooth has great reach, and works flawlessly if we're next to the car, or on the other side of the booth.
Let's not forget how easy it is to use. The free programming software is simple to understand, and easy to use. On the controller, the 4200 has soft buttons, which are green when off, and red when on. And the brightness can be adjusted, for night time visibility.
- All in one controller
- Includes U-shaped aluminum bracket
- 18, back-lit, push-feel buttons
- Ability to program buttons as: On/Off, Momentary, Timer
- 3 position slide switch
- Integrated traffic controller with 8 outputs
- USB port provides easy access for programming
- Includes 50 standard function labels per button
- Includes 15 ft of RJ-45 cable to link controller to power supply
- Dimensions of power supply: 6" L x 4" W x 1.5" H
- Dimensions of controller: 6.8" L x 3.5" W x 1.3" H
- Integrated wigwag
- 26 programmable 10 amp outputs
- Programmable Ignition activation
- Programmable Night mode activation
- Programmable Day mode activation
- 5 programmable inputs
- Computer programmable
- Free software downloads
- Bluetooth option available for both android and apple
- Green backlit LEDs for night time use
- Red LEDs for activation
- Legend sheet included
- Manufacturer's 2-Year Warranty
- U-shaped bracket included
- Face plate available with Havis, Jotto and Troy
- Universal compatibility
- 30 day return policy
Showing reviews 1-4 of 10 Next
The 'All In One' Controller
Posted by EMT Tyler on 18th Nov 2017
The 4200 is an excellent choice for any professional organization, or for any individual responder needing multiple options. It's even better when coupled with the Storm Pro 200. It is very easy to program and install. Highly recommend!
Posted by B. Phillips on 2nd Aug 2017
Great product. Controls my dual color Feniex Fusion perfectly as well as all the rest of the lights on my unit. Would recommend to anyone.
Best controller out there
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jul 2017
I installed this cintroller in my F250. I had a problems with connecting my feniex storm 100 what siren to it. And also my bluetooth will not connect. Other than that i am very satisfied with the product.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2017
Great product. Although a ton of wires need to be ran with the data link makes using storm siren so much easier. Just plug in the rj5 cable and done.
Showing reviews 1-4 of 10 Next
Feniex 4200 (Datalink): Demo 03:30
The Feniex 4200 Controller is the perfect all-in-one solution allowing you to control lights, sirens, gun locks and more! Get yours: http://ublz.co/2hcPSC2 Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125.