The Feniex Fusion Surface Mount Single Color Light is great for mounting to your grille, license plate, or almost any surface on your vehicle. The Feniex Fusion light modules are available in a variety of colors and optics to fit your needs. Feniex Fusion V3 will only sync with other V3 modules. V3 WILL NOT sync with Fusion V2 Modules. Choose between 40° or 180° light spread. 40° optic gives a narrow spread for being seen the brightest from farther down the road. 180° optic give a wide range spread that makes them brighter from up close, but for 180° around the light.
Do you have V2 or V3?
What's in the Box:
- (1) Feniex Fusion V3 Surface Mount Light Single Color
- (1) Surface mount bezel and protective rubber mounting pad
Choose one of the brackets below to mount to your hood, grille, bumper, license plate, and more!
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Max Draw: 0.75 A
- Cable Harness Length: 10”
- Six 4-Watt Cree LEDs in each module
- Available in R, B, A, W, or G
- 11 patterns including brake mode, tail mode and steady on
- SAE J595, CT13, SAE J1113-11
- Dimensions: 1.17” H X 5.22” L X 0.88” W
- Rugged weather resistant enclosure
- Includes surface mount bezel and protective rubber mounting pad
Feniex Fusion Surface Mount: Demo
Check out some of the awesome features included with the Fenie...
Feniex Fusion Surface Mounts: Promo Video
The new Feniex Fusion Surface Mount lights are available with ...
Feniex Fusion V3 Surface Mount Flash Patterns
In this Ultra Bright Lightz Flash Pattern video we demo the ne...
very well constructed product. Large, the lights and frame are too big for vintage C-3 stingray Vett.
I bought this to add to the bottom of my motorcycle trunk as an additional brake light. It is so bright that it makes the stock brake light insignificant. Brighter = safer
my son will be mounting these in his vehicle I bought him these and the 4200 controller for doing my vehicle as payment
Easy to install, small enough to fit almost anywhere. Nice and bright.
i installed these on my work truck on the intersection bracket, and keeps my crew and me safe when on a roadway working