Feniex Smart Mirror
The Feniex Smart Mirror is the simplest solution to managing your controller, especially for a covert operation. The built-in screen is hidden until activated! When the screen is off you have a fully functioning rear view mirror. The Mirror comes with a built-in dash cam to record and view real time or recorded footage. The convenient and removable MicroSD memory stick allows you to easily remove the card and access the files on your computer. The Mirror also includes a video-in wire to connect to your rear view mirror. Several apps come pre-loaded including the 4200 controller app, allowing you full access to your 4200 controller via Bluetooth connection. Other apps include Google Maps. For a sleek and stealthy controller, look no further than the Feniex 4200 Smart Mirror!
- Built-in apps including but not limited to Google Play, GPS Signal, Google Maps, Speedometer and more
- Android based software allows you to access the Google Play Store
- Built-in dash cam
- On board file manager to store videos, music and more
- Video-in wire to connect to your backup camera
- Universal mount works with any vehicle
- 4200 App with controller interface
- 4200 Controller and Bluetooth Module not included
- *Apps such as Google Maps require a WiFi HotSpot, or in-car WiFi
- Product # C-5500
- Warranty 2 years
- Voltage 12VDC
- Cable Harness Length 8'
- 8GD MicroSD Memory card
- Dimensions: 3.19" H x 9.75" L x 4.63" L
- *Requires 4200 and 4200 Bluetooth adapter to use the 4200 app
Posted by Jacob on 7th Oct 2017
Wasn’t sure what to expect. But I love it. I put my 4200 in the glove box and only use it when necessary. Otherwise my controller is in my mirror and I only turn it on when needed
Not a "Great" Product
Posted by Robert on 25th Sep 2017
Not a great product like id expect from Feniex, I've used their product for years now and this is the least impressed I've been with them so far. hopefully they can come out with some type of update soon to fix the glitches in its programing. It works great and is a great concept to conserve room in a already crowed vehicle, but to many hiccups getting started and connecting to your 4200.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Sep 2017
This is a great idea but has many flaws. To start I can only connect to the internet via a hot spot and not an actually router. The feniex app never connects to my controller. Using my backup camera, 1/4 of the right side of the screen is cut off.
Feniex Smart Mirror: Promo Video 00:31
Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125.