The Feniex Typhoon Handheld Siren is an all in one 100-Watt siren and controller for your lighting system. The Handheld Typhoon is a fully integrated system featuring seven tone selection buttons and six programmable outputs for external lighting built onto the handheld controller which also functions as the microphone. The Handheld Typhoon is perfect for POV and smaller light setups without all of the outputs of an all-in-one controller. The amplifier can easily hide under a seat with the controller discretely mounted to maintain cover.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Feniex Typhoon Handheld Siren
- Mounting Hardware
- Use included hardware for the siren and full function controller
- 100-Watt power output siren
- Integrated relay in siren
- Seven siren tone buttons
- Six programmable momentary or on/off buttons (outputs/lights)
- Integrated two output wigwag capability
- Buttons programmable for on/off or momentary
- Integrated Horn Ring, Park Kill, Radio Rebroadcast capabilities
- Integrated microphone for PA functionality
- Dimensions of amplifier: 2.53" H x 4.84" L x 7.4" W
- Dimensions of control head: 2.43" H x 6.77" L x 1.8" W
- Cast aluminum amplifier housing
- Do I need a controller with the Typhoon Siren?
No, the Feniex Typhoon Full-Function and Handheld include a controller. You can wire all of your lights into the controller inputs on the siren and program the push buttons on the controller to activate your lights.
- How many speakers can I connect to the Feniex Typhoon?
The Feniex Typhoon is designed to be used with one 100-Watt speaker.
- Do I need specific lights for the controller to work my lights?
The Feniex Typhoon controller will work with almost any light system regardless of brand. You can easily connect your LED Light Bar, Surface Mount, Dash Lights, Visor Bars, etc… to the Typhoon and control your lights.
- Does the Feniex Typhoon have features like Park Kill?
Yes, the Typhoon has the Park Kill feature as well as Radio In and Horn Ring.
- Can I program the buttons on the Typhoon for momentary?
Yes, each button can be programmed for momentary or on/off function.
- Can I program the tone selector?
Yes, when installing the siren, press and hold one of the tone buttons and on the side of the controller press and release the tone selection button on the side (you will need a small screwdriver or paperclip) until you reach your desired tone and release the button. Continue this process for each tone button.
Feniex Typhoon Handheld and Full Function Sirens Demo
Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125. ht...
How to Hack You Feniex Typhoon Siren!
Try out these fun hacks on your Feniex Typhoon Siren! Visit u...
Feniex Typhoon Sirens: Promo Video
Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125. Th...
This siren is great size, easy to install, and best of all it doesn't have a large box like the standard sirens we are use to. Very discreet and easy to use. And enjoyed messing with all the tone options!
It was packaged very well. Came
With everything you need to install.
This is a great siren, and easy to install. Might be too many choices for siren tones, how many do you really need? Love the option to choose momentary selection to override base tone. Found custom labels for this siren that identify what tone is programmed at http://www.uavstickers.com/store.php#!/Feniex-Typhoon-Handheld-Siren-Legends/p/100686266/category=21656170
The sticker set also includes a bump out protection for the power switch (which seems a little exposed to my hands and I have turned the siren off while responding). All told, very pleased with this purchase and the performance.
Great product. Will be ordering more in the future for other equipment!
Very loud, awesome tones, and super easy to program. The only downside is that you can't label your siren tones (which isn't a huge deal, but l would love to see it added in the future). Absolutely worth spending the extra money for this unit.