The Feniex Wide-LUX 6x4 Surface Mount LED Light is one of the industry's boldest and most intense perimeter lights available for first responders. Ideal for fire and EMS vehicles, the Feniex Wide-LUX™️ Surface Mount LED features 18 4-Watt Cree LEDs with hourglass optics broadcasting at 180° and all of this encased in an ultra-compact, slim housing. Extremely functional, customizable, and available in Amber, Blue, Red, or White and features a clear lens. The Feniex Wide-LUX™️ Surface Mount LED is the only perimeter light on the market with the ability to function as a brake, turn, tail, reverse, and warning light all at the same time.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Wide-Lux w/Chrome Bezel
- (4) #6-32 x 3/16 inch screws
- (2) back bracket mounts
- (2) #10-24 x 1.0 inch bolts
- (2) #6 x 0.5 inch screws
- (2) hex nuts
- (2) #10 flat washers
- Can be surface mounted with or without the included bezel
- 18 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- Provides 180° light spread
- 20 flash patterns
- Rugged weather resistant enclosure
- Integrated 50% dim mode capability
- Integrated brake, tail, and turn light mode capability
- Meets or exceeds SAE, NFPA, and KKK ambulance specifications
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Cable Harness: 10 Inches
- Current Draw: 1.25 Amps
- 7.05”W x 4.75”H x 1”D with bezel
- 6.17”W x 4.17”H x 1”D without bezel
- Made in the USA
- Syncs with
I mounted this on my van temporarily to see how it would do against a similar light that I was unhappy with. This light is extremely visible.
Wiring was a little different as it requires 12v constant and then uses trigger wires but it works well.
Definitely happy with the purchase.
Very pleased with the quality and the brightness of these lights.