The Feniex Wide-LUX™️ 7x3 Surface Mount LED Light is one of the industry's boldest and most intense perimeter lights available for first responders. Ideal for fire and EMS vehicles, the Feniex Wide-LUX™️ Surface Mount LED features 12 4-Watt Cree LEDs with hourglass optics broadcasting at 180° and all of this encased in an ultra-compact, slim housing. Extremely functional, customizable, and available in Amber, Blue, Red, or White and features a clear lens. The Feniex Wide-LUX™️ Surface Mount LED is the only perimeter light on the market with the ability to function as a brake, turn, tail, reverse, and warning light all at the same time.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Wide-Lux w/Chrome Bezel
- (4) #6-32 x 3/16 inch screws
- (2) back bracket mounts
- (2) #10-24 x 1.0 inch bolts
- (2) #6 x 0.5 inch screws
- (2) hex nuts
- (2) #10 flat washers
- Can be surface mounted with or without the included bezel
- 12 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- Provides 180° light spread
- 20 flash patterns
- Rugged weather resistant enclosure
- Integrated 50% dim mode capability
- Integrated brake, tail, and turn light mode capability
- Meets or exceeds SAE, NFPA, and KKK ambulance specifications
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Cable Harness: 10 Inches
- Current Draw: 1.25 Amps
- 8”W x 3.75”H x 1”D with bezel
- 7.17”W x 3.17”H x 1”D without bezel
- Made in the USA
- Syncs with
This light was about as perfect of a direct replacement as you could get for us. We upgraded some lighting on our Engine from halogen lamps to LED, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! This lamp installed great and is VERY BRIGHT! We strictly used it just for an emergency flasher, but it has options to be used in many ways. Great light, great buy.
We just purchased our first two Wide-lux lights. They look great on the truck and are bright. Since we are new to this product, we cannot rate the quality over the long run.
We'll have to get back with you on that in the future.
I ordered these lights for the second time for a diffrent vehicle. They are some of the brightest lights out there. Will purchase again