$9.99 Flat Rate Shipping
1000's of Items in Stock
30 Day Returns
A heat shrink butt connector is a terminal that is used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. Each heat shrink butt connector completely seals the terminal when heated, and is the most durable insulation for electrical connections. These connectors can be used in cars, boats and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.