Speed Turtle 2.0 Easy Flash Module ($5.99 Shipping!)
The SpeedTurtle 2.0 Easy Flash Module is a small, easy to use vehicle exterior light flasher. It is a simple and effective way to flash the factory exterior lights of supported vehicles. The system is easily installed in minutes and is a true plug and play solution for most vehicles. If equipped, the module will flash the following lights: front low beams, front high beams, front fog lights, front and rear turn indicator lamps, side view mirror turn signal marker lamps.
Unlike other solutions, the SpeedTurtle Module does not require any cutting or reconfiguration of the vehicle's wiring harness. This allows the module to easily be removed and installed in another vehicle without repairing or replacing vehicle components.
- 6" micro USB cable and zip ties included
- 10 unique flash patterns
- Park mode allows you to change patterns or disable specific lights when in park.
- Two switch inputs as well as the ability to activate the module using pre-existing vehicle buttons or controllers
- Switch interface:
- Toggle Switch Harness: This harness provides a simple ON/OFF toggle switch with adhesive backing. There are two internal LEDs to the toggle switch with green indicating the switch is OFF and orange indicating the switch is ON. While this is the simplest of the two harnesses to install, it only provides one of the two possible switch inputs. The toggle switch harness is connected to Input 1 on the module.
- Voltage Input Harness: This harness provides two ‘flying lead’ input wires. Each wire will accept a 5 – 17 volt input signal from a switch or light controller of your choice. The white wire corresponds to Input 1 and the green wire corresponds to Input 2.
- If your vehicle is equipped with these lights they will flash. You can program which do and do not flash:
- Front Low Beams
- Front High Beams
- Front Turn Signals
- Front Fog Lamps
- Front LED Accents
- Rear Turn Signals
- Rear Stop Lamps
- Third / Center Mounted Brake Lamp
- Reverse Lamps
- Rear LED Accents
- Pickup Bed Lamp
Unlike other solutions, the SpeedTurtle Module does not require any cutting or reconfiguration of the vehicle’s wiring harness. This allows the module to be easily installed by anyone in minutes. The plug and play installation also allows the module to be removed and installed in another vehicle without repairing or replacing vehicle components.
The module has two switch inputs as well as an existing vehicle button (most vehicles) that can be configured to activate the module either through a long press or quick cycle.
*Park only vehicles will only flash while the vehicle is in Park. This currently includes the Ford F150 and Ford Explorer. This expected to change in the future with a simple downloadable software update.
|Chevy Silverado 1500||X||X||X|
|Chevy Silverado 2500||X||X||X|
|Chevy Silverado 3500||X||X||X|
|GMC Sierra 1500||X||X||X|
|GMC Sierra 2500||X||X||X|
|GMC Sierra 3500||X||X||X|
|Dodge RAM 1500||X||X||X||X||X|
|Dodge RAM 2500||X||X||X||X||X|
|Dodge RAM 3500||X||X||X||X||X|
|Dodge RAM 4500||X||X||X||X||X|
|Dodge RAM 5500||X||X||X||X||X|
|Ford F150 (Park Only)||X||X||X|
|Ford Explorer (Park Only)||X||X|
Showing reviews 1-4 of 32 Next
Ram 1500 2017 won't work
Posted by Lee - Knoxville on 20th Aug 2017
Well I was really excited when the package arrived. Printed off the instructions and went out to the truck. Installed as per instructions. Would not work. Blue LED just kept flashing. Thru tranny code and check shifter code. Hoping to call customer service on Monday to get new one sent. Will update review then. Fingers crossed.
Waiting on replacement
Posted by Unknown on 16th Aug 2017
Bought for a 2017 Ram 2500. First module would not work for my truck. Tech support given from Speed Turtle. Replacement product on the way. We shall see......
Posted by Jason Ferreira on 16th Aug 2017
Easy to install, easy to use! Just wish they could program high beams to flash not the low beams.
Posted by Matt on 9th Aug 2017
I spent a lot of money to get my old work truck to have adequate lighting flashers, strobes, lightbar etc. Bought a new work truck and was getting ready to do it all over again. I can not believe this, plug it in and good to go. so easy. wish there were more patterns or options, this thing takes over all your headlight and turn signal relays so i understand why the options are limited.. completely stealth, mine had the option to use a factory switch, i just double tap my cargo light button and they come on... sweet!!!
Showing reviews 1-4 of 32 Next
SpeedTurtle 2.0 EasyFlash Module 00:31
Check out the new Speedturtle 2.0 Easy Flash Module, installed on a Chevy Silverado. The Easy Flash Module 2.0 (EFM 2.0) provides a simple and effective way to flash the factory exterior lights of supported vehicles. The system is easily installed in minutes and is a true plug and play solution. Get yours: http://ublz.co/2p5I8IH Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125.