$9.99 Flat Rate Shipping
1000's of Items in Stock
30 Day Returns
Z-Flash OBD-II Flasher Plugin
The brand NEW Z-Flash OBD-II Flasher plugin is the easiest flasher to own! It plugs directly into the OBD-II port of select vehicles and flashes the vehicles' headlights, taillights, fog lights, corner markers and reverse lights! No additional wiring or splicing! Seriously, just plug it in and that's it!
There is no external wiring or controller required. It's a true plug and play system. Activate the module by using the vehicle's high beam stalk. It will not damage the vehicle and can be removed at any time.
A free software download is available to update your module and deactivate lights. Currently only one flash pattern is available while the vehicle is in drive.
- Made in the USA
- USB programming cable included
- Plugs into OBD-II Port
- No external switches or wiring required
- Activates with the vehicle's high beam stalk
- The module flashes these lights:
- High beams
- Fog lights
- Front turn signals
- Rear turn signals
- Reverse lights
How it Works:
- Simply plug the module into your vehicle's OBD port. The red light will flash for about 5 seconds while it boots. It will blink green when it is ready.
- Pull the high beam stalk back for 5 seconds to activate it. You'll know it's turned on when the high beam and turn signals dash indicators are active. The module will also blink green.
- To turn it off pull the high beam stalk for two seconds
Jump in Activation: When starting your vehicle pull the high stalk to instantly turn on the lights.
- How does it work?: Using diagnostic signals the module tells the vehicle to activate the respective lights. The module does not rewrite computer code or effect the vehicle. The codes are the same that the dealer could use to diagnose your vehicle.
- Will this burn my computer?: The module does not put out any voltage and will not burn up the computer. It's much like plugging a USB stick into your PC.
- Will my brake lights still work?: Your brake and turn signals will override the flashing pattern. If the module is active and you hit the brakes or use your turn signal, that function will override. This cannot be disabled as it is an important safety feature.
- Does this put my vehicle in reverse?: The module will not change your vehicles gears. However, some vehicle's may activate the backup camera screen because they are wired in with the reverse lights. Unfortunately this cannot be disabled at this time.
- Will this burn up my bulbs?: Like any headlight/taillight flasher it will burn out your bulbs faster than normal. Aftermarket HIDs will burn up very quickly because the ballasts are not intended to flash
|Ford F-150||2011 - 2019|
|Ford F-250||2011 - 2019|
|Ford F-350||2011 - 2019|
|Ford F-450||2016 - 2019|
|Ford F-550||2016 - 2019|
|Ford Fusion||2015 - 2019|
|Ford Edge||2015 - 2018|
|Ford Expedition||2016 - 2019|
|Ford Explorer||2014 - 2019|
|Ford Taurus||2015 - 2018|
|Ford Mustang||2015 - 2018|
Works good. Easy on/off
Posted by Unknown on 15th Nov 2018
Extremely easy to use. Everything worked great except it does not flash the fog lights (as it says it does). Its not an option on the menu to enable either. Wish it would flash a little faster. But all in all, its a good product. Hopefully they can update it in the future to have some better options.
Posted by Brian on 2nd Nov 2018
Love this product just one flaw it says it will flash the fog lights on the ford trucks and it doesn’t.
Posted by James Mccullough on 30th Oct 2018
I love the product. It's simple and easy to use however, there are some changes I would make. It would be nice to have the pattern change or maybe faster. When my emergency lights are activated toy can barely see the lights flashing. My team would love to test out some new changes you guys come up with.
enjoying my flasher
Posted by Unknown on 19th Sep 2018
Ubl service is great thanks guys! my flasher works great for my F150
Z-Flash Plugin Headlight/Taillight Vehicle Flasher 00:22
Available soon, the Z-Flash OBD-II Flasher! Works on select vehicles and flashes the headlights, taillights, corner markers and fog lights! Learn more: https://www.ultrabrightlightz.com/z-flash-obd-plugin-flasher/ Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125.