Z-Flash Plugin Flasher for Chrysler
Z-Flash OBD-2 Flasher Plugin for Chrysler, Ram, Dodge Vehicles
The brand NEW Z-Flash OBD-II Flasher plugin is the easiest flasher to own! It plugs directly into the OBD-II port of select vehicles and flashes the vehicles' headlights, taillights, fog lights, corner markers, reverse lights and even the license plate lights! (2018 model year vehicles require an additional module.)
Simply activate the module by using the vehicle's high beam stalk; no additional wiring or controllers required. The pattern is changed with the steering wheel controls and the flash pattern number is displayed on the dash board! Even better, it will not damage the vehicle and can be removed at any time!
The free software download allows you to enable or disable flash patterns and select lighting. Plus, the included custom flash pattern maker allows you to build your own flash pattern and create a truly unique experience!
- Made in the USA
- USB programming cable included
- Plugs into OBD-II Port
- No external switches or wiring required
- Activates with the vehicle's high beam stalk
- Nine Flash patterns: 6 standard, 3 custom
- Free software download to create your own flash pattern
- If equipped, the module will flash these lights:
- Low beams
- High beams
- Fog lights
- Turn signals
- Daytime running lights
- Parking lights
- Reverse lights
- Brake lights
- License plate lights
- Center mount high stop light
How it Works:
- Simply plug the module into your vehicle's OBD port. The red light will flash for about 5 seconds while it boots. It will blink green when it is ready.
- Pull the high beam stalk back for 5 seconds to activate it. You'll know it's turned on when the high beam indicator is active. If your vehicle is equipped with a dashboard screen it will display the Z-Flash pattern that you are currently using.
- To turn it off pull the high beam stalk for two seconds.
Jump in Activation: When starting your vehicle pull the high stalk to instantly turn on the lights.
Key Fob Activation: Use the key fob to activate your lights by pressing the lock then unlock then unlock again. Wait about 1 second between each press.
Pattern Changing: Use the steering wheel controls to change between each pattern. Patterns can be enabled or disabled in the software.
2018 Model Years:
All 2018 model year vehicles will require an additional gateway module. Simply unplug the security module from your vehicle and plug in the gateway module. The module is under the dash by the vehicle's pedals. Except for the Ram, the module is behind the radio. Instructions are included and most people can complete the installation in under 30 minutes.
|Ram 1500||2013 - 2018|
|Ram 2500||2013 - 2018|
|Ram 3500||2013 - 2018|
|Durango||2014 - 2018|
|Charger||2011 - 2018|
|Challenger||2015 - 2018|
|Grand Cherokee||2014 - 2018|
|300||2011 - 2018|
- How does it work?: Using diagnostic signals the module tells the vehicle to activate the respective lights. The module does not rewrite computer code or effect the vehicle. The codes are the same that the dealer could use to diagnose your vehicle.
- Will this burn my computer?: The module does not put out any voltage and will not burn up the computer. It's much like plugging a USB stick into your PC.
- Will my brake lights still work?: Your brake and turn signals will override the flashing pattern. If the module is active and you hit the brakes or use your turn signal, that function will override. This cannot be disabled as it is an important safety feature.
- Does this put my vehicle in reverse?: The module will not change your vehicles gears. However, some vehicle's may activate the backup camera screen because they are wired in with the reverse lights. Unfortunately this cannot be disabled at this time.
- Will this burn up my bulbs?: Like any headlight/taillight flasher it will burn out your bulbs faster than normal. Aftermarket HIDs will burn up very quickly because the ballasts are not intended to flash.
- My bulb is not flashing or very dim: Unlike LEDs, Halogen bulbs require a charge up and cool down time. Because of this is is not possible to flash them as fast as LED bulbs. Try using a custom pattern to slow the flash rate down.
- Is the module traceable?: Once removed, the module does not leave any trace of being installed. For 2018 model years be sure to remove the gateway module and reconnect the vehicle's security module before attempting to connect an OBD-II scanner or before having the vehicle serviced. Leaving the gateway module installed will prevent an OBD-II scanner from operating properly.
Posted by Jon on 13th Sep 2018
The website has limited information about the custom flash pattern maker so I was pleasantly surprised to see how neat it really is. You can build your own flash pattern from start to finish something i don't think I've ever seen with any other product before
Posted by Skip on 12th Sep 2018
The Install on a 2016 Chrysler 300 was a simple plug in & Operate. The 2018 Chrysler 300 was not as easy, it involved getting your hand in an akward position to remove the wiring harness and install the jumper plug which now rattles under the dash as there are no way of mounting the plug.
Great from the Factor
Posted by Bailey on 12th Sep 2018
Great from the factor but hard to make custom setting.
Love the Zflash
Posted by Unknown on 12th Sep 2018
This is everthing I could've wanted and so much more! Easy to use and really flahses every light! I couldn't believe it
Z-Flash 2014 Ram OBD-II Flasher 02:06
Checkout the Z-Flash in a 2014 Ram! Build 3 of your own flash patterns with the FREE software or use one of the 5 built-in patterns! Learn more: https://www.ultrabrightlightz.com/z-flash-plugin-flasher-for-chrysler/ Visit us at UltraBrightLightz.com, or call 1-888-562-5125.